SCHEDULE MUSEUM | VILLA | PARK
Sat, Sun, Holidays: 10h00-19h00
- Miró (Museum and Park admission included): 16€
- Miró (Park admission included) : 11€
Prices include VAT at the standard rate.
- First Sunday of the month: 10 am-1 pm
- Under 12s
- Members of Amigos de Serralves
- Free entrance for all BPI clients. (Offer of one ticket per account holder. Valid ID document and a credit/debit card required.)
- 13-18 years old
- Cartão-jovem (Youth card)
- Seniors (65 and over)
*Subject to presentation of valid ID document.
GROUP VISITS WITH GUIDE
- Separate tariff, subject to prior booking.
GUIDED VISITS FOR SCHOOLS
- Pre-School, Primary School and Middle School (1st and 2nd cycles): each group of 10 students must be accompanied by one teacher.
- Middle school (3rd cycle) and Secondary School: each group of 15 students must be accompanied by one teacher.
- Please check your ticket upon purchase. No changes or reimbursement will take place.
- Children aged below 12 shall always be accompanied by adults.´
- Baby strollers are allowed in the Villa.
- Bags and/or other packages should be left at the Cloakroom.
- Umbrellas are not allowed in the Villa.
- No pets may be brought into the park, except for guide dogs.
- Baby strollers are not allowed in the Villa.
- Video recording and photos without flash are permitted, except for commercial or public use.
- Food may not be eaten within the Villa.
- Free Wi-Fi service in Serralves: Areas within Serralves Park, outdoor zones of Museum and Villa, Restaurant esplanade, and in the Museum's Library.
- The entry to the exhibition is through the Museum - see here the map with the itinerary from the Museum to the Villa.
- Due to architectural limitations of the Villa, this exbihition is only acessible for people with reduced mobility on the ground floor.