Eighteen hectares of tremendous diversity make Serralves Park a huge habitat.
"Há Vida em Serralves” (There’s Life in Serralves) is a 6-part documentary series on the biodiversity that exists in the park, which shows us that there is more life in the city, than solely the human residents.
These documentaries introduce viewers to the Park’s natural heritage, including its richness in terms of biodiversity: bats, birds, amphibians, reptiles, and butterflies - are some of the animals visited in every episode. The series also addresses the issue of energy and the sixth documentary presents the Serralves Foundation, and revisits the topics covered in the first five episodes.
Dates when the documentaries were broadcast on RTP Informação:
- Bats: Saturday, 6 April, 2013, 15:30
- Birds: Saturday, 13 April, 2013, 15:30
- Amphibians & Reptiles: Saturday, 20 April, 2013, 15:30
- Insects & Butterflies: Saturday, 27 April, 15:30
- Energy: Saturday, 4 May, 2013, 15:30
- Serralves: Saturday, 11 May, 2013, 15:30
Sponsor of the Park